10 Romantic things to do in Central Florida for Valentine’s
- Best Vacations Ever
- Best Vacations, Best Vacations Ever, Best Vacations Ever Travel, Budget travel to orlando, BVE complimentary accommodations, Cheap Travel, Curing the Travel Bug, Destination Gambling Expansion, Destinations, Discount travel to Orlando, Events, Family-Fun in Orlando, Free Disney Activities, Free Disney Activties, Gambing and Casinos, Going rogue to save money on travel, Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort, Harry Potter Orlando expansion, Holiday Tips in Orlando, Holiday Transportation tips, Holiday Travel Tips, Holiday traveling, Holidays in New Orleans, How To Log Into Your BVE Account, How to Save Luggage Space, How to Save Money with Holiday BVE Travels, Hundreds in Holiday Savings with BVE and PGR, Illegal Online Complaints and Proper Resolution, Legitimate Family Vacations, Lifelong Daytona Beach Vacation Memories
Valentine’s Day is one we always look forward to. Don’t blame us, everyone loves romantic moments, and we’re not left out. Staying in Central Florida, Valentine’s Day presents lots of romantic options, making a choice becomes confusing. A Valentine’s Day trip to Central Florida could easily become one of your best vacations ever, if well planned. Here, we try identifying 10 ideal locations to make this Valentine’s a romantic and amorous experience, you wouldn’t want to forget in a hurry.
- Visit Lake Monroe: Just north of Orlando in Sanford, lays Lake Monroe. Enjoy a light romantic cruise across the Lake alongside your partner. Feel the heat of the sun, or sway to the moonlight as you enjoy a lunch or dinner dance cruise.
- Explore Art: With a sizeable number of robust art institutions available in Orlando, you might want to consider exploring the art world on a romantic visit. The Orlando Arts Museum, and the Mennello Museum of American Art are two amongst a vast array of options for art lovers.
- A trip through Forever Florida Park: It’s hard to think of romantic settings in the heart of central Florida without reverting to nature. Beginning with a trip through a traditional Florida ranch, which features a living museum, and Florida’s unique Cracker Horses, your Forever Florida journey takes you through a Safari Adventure which covers a 4,700-acre Wildlife Conservation Area, preserved in its natural state. The open Safari coaches will give you a fantastic view of everything on the ground.
- A visit to EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow): This miniature Future World is now synonymous with both Orlando and Disney. With technological advancements well-showcased, –from energy up to space travels–EPCOT is a fusion of both entertainment and education, into a wonderful theme park. The presence of one of the world’s largest artificial Islands only serves to improve this already impressive park.
- A visit to the Orlando Eye: The Orlando Eye is a 400-ft tall giant Ferris wheel, which is about 90-ft taller than the Statue of Liberty. Passengers in its climate-controlled capsules could see all the way to Florida’s Atlantic coast. While each capsule holds up to 15 people – for a 30-minute circuit around the wheel, you can book a private capsule for a special evening. Romantic, eh?
- Reunion Wyndham Grand Golf & Spa Resort: Six miles away from Walt Disney World, and tucked away amid three golf courses designed by legends of the game, lies Reunion. An onsite water park, a multitude of dining options, a tennis camp, and several oasis-like pools for relaxation, are just some of its attractions.
- A visit to Gatorland: “Orlando’s best half-day attraction” – As implied by its name, Gatorland plays host to a park devoted to Florida’s most famous native inhabitants – Gators. Spend time soaring over live alligators and crocodiles, at a speed just under 30 m.p.h using the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line. Enjoy various into-the swamp outings for close-up alligator action, and enjoy a cold beverage by a pool of gators.
- Valentine’s Balloon Flight over Orlando: Orange Blossom Balloons offers an opportunity for a one hour flight, with champagne toast. Soaring in the sky with your love sounds very romantic.
- Central Florida Zoo FL Sex and the ZOO: This Valentine’s special on offer from Central Florida Zoo, includes two shows – a Dinner Show and Late Night Show – and is adult-oriented, with its mantra – Experience the wild side of Romance! Notwithstanding, a visit to Central Florida Zoo away from the Valentine’s Day special, is easily an exhilarating experience.
- Picnic on the Beach: Living in Central Florida, there’s no shortage of water bodies. Affordable, without being any less romantic, the age-old picnic on the beach might just be your ideal Valentine’s Day choice.
Florida is impressively stocked to make your Valentine’s Day retreat a special one. Theatres, restaurants, theme parks, spas and resorts all add up to make Central Florida ideal for the Best Vacation Ever. Whether this be as a family, or as a couple.