Wizards, Goblins and Ghosts, oh my! That’s right, Toto! We’re not in Kansas anymore! Eclipsing many of the current theme-park additions and expansion, the omnipotent $400-million-dollar Harry Potter expansion is incredibly grand and includes Daigon Alley, a London Waterfront and so much more at Universal Orlando Resort®. The expansion is double the size than expected and fully transports guests to London and the mystical, spellbinding world of Harry Potter. The well-though-out and planned expansion is literally one for the history books, as one of the largest in Orlando, and includes so much more than Daigon Alley and the London Waterfront, such as other Harry Potter areas and numerous attractions, rides, shops, activities and much more. It has already created a huge buzz with Orlando locals and visitors with some already opened activities and rumored soft launches that supposedly began June 21. But the official red-carpet, mega grand opening is slated for July 8, 2014. Experience all the magic, creativity, wonder and wizardy of this $400-million-dollar expansion that was to build upon the existing and enticing Harry Potter attraction and bring more of the magic to Orlando – to excite, entice, intrigue and immerse Universal Orlando Resort visitors even deeperinto the magically brilliant world of Harry Potter. Daigon Alley and “London” will be located within the Universal Studios Florida theme park, which is adjacent to Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme park, where guests can ALREADY experience Hogwarts and Hogsmeade. The fun of this attraction is actually suspending disbelief, and feeling fully immersed in London and the world of Harry Potter in so many ways – living the Harry Potter experience and experiencing your own imaginary tales come true. There’s truly something awe-inspiring for everyone on so many levels and in so many ways. Film flic fans or intrigued travelers can hurry and experience the otherworldly wonder with a low-cost yet stylishly modern Best Vacations Ever (BVE)vacation packages provided by Preferred Guest Resorts (PGR) that take hundreds of dollars off your traveling expenses with complimentary accommodations, as well as other possible incentives like an Alamo rental car. Save hundreds of dollars in lodging expenses to maximize your time and abilities in Orlando, and experience the otherworldly magic at Universal Orlando Resort that is already getting rave reviews. One of the largest expansions at Orlando attractions, it magically brings childhood dreams and the spellbinding wonder of Harry Potter to life wrapped up in an Orlando vacation that no one in your family will never forget!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT WITH THE NEW HARRY POTTER EXPANSION?
Pre-debut visits by travelers and locals to Universal Resort Orlando are already witnessing and experiencing some of the magic of the largest, multimillion-dollar expansion to date. Rumored soft launches began June 21 are seemingly already in play, even before the official big grand opening celebration on July 8. Orlando visitors to Universal Orlando Resort will be wonderfully spellbound by the $400-million expansion, which is the world’s first centrally themed, multi-park experience. Highlights of the $400- million-dollar Harry Potter expansion include:
- The ever popular and extravagant Daigon Alley and a London Waterfront where authentic London lighting and accents were strategically brought into authenticate the experience of London.
- The famous Hogwart’s Express at King’s Crossing Station that will take visitors from one Harry Potter the other.
- A thrill-seeking, hair-raising ride, Harry Potter and the Escape Through Gringott’s at Gringott’s Bank, Daigon Alley’s icon landmark.
- An interactive goblin, which will do actual financial transactions with you at Gringott’s Bank where there will also be an extremely large, fire-breathing dragon just outside of the bank spewing fire every few minutes. NOTE: The Gringott’s Bank attraction is likely the biggest area of the expansion, but friendlier toward children who are unable to ride the existing Forbidden Journey ride because of its 48-inch height requirement or its face-to-face spider encounters in the Forbidden Forest.
- New London- and Harry Potter-based foods and libations to enhance the experience like Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlor and Leaky Cauldron , which serves traditional English fare.
- Quality Quidditch Supplies for fans of the fanatically famous Harry Potter game.
- A plethora of magical shops, like plus a plethora of unique and spellbinding shops like Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions, Potage’s Cauldron Shop, Eeylops Owl Emporium, Slug and Jiggers, and Mr. Mulpepper’s Apothecary, Magical Menagerie, Scribbulous Writing Instrument, Flourish and Blotts, the offices of The Daily Prophet, Wands by Gregorovitch and Broomstix.
- Dark magic fans can explore Borgin and Burkes, which will anchor the sinister Knockturn Alley.
- Horizinant Alley and Carkitt Market.
- Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, an impressive 3-story building inside and especially out as it looks exactly like it does in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
GO TRAVEL WITH BVE SAVINGS – NOW OR AFTER THE CROWDS!
With it multi-million dollar, detailed extravagance and so many attractions, activities and opportunities, it is definitely a MUST-SEE Orlando attraction so commanding of your attention and piquing everyone’s interests, whether part of the fan-flic frenzy or not. Don’t let money worries or limited travel expenses get in the way when Best Vacations Ever promotional vacation packages provided by 30+ year travel leader Preferred Guest Resorts (PGR) is your cure for a low-cost yet stylish vacation with the serious money-savings of typically included complimentary accommodations and other possible incentives, like a PGR preferred-partner Alamo rental car. If you’re a money saver or on a limited budget, you should also read the previous BVE Blog, Cheap Tricks Part 2. Top Travel Budget Savings Tips. You can save a mad amount of money with the right tips and techniques. Booking a BVE vacation package for families up to four and cohabitating couples is as easy as Harry Potter’s “Flick and Swish” – like casting a spell and making a wish come true with hundreds of dollars in savings with the unbelievable hundreds of dollars saved from complimentary nightly accommodations savings (minus extraneous fees, taxes, incidentals and resort fees; see BVE terms and conditions on the website). With BVE, you and your family can witness one of the massive, MUST-SEE movie-magic wonders and phenomenal experiences that will have you coming back for more. If you’re anxious and can get here for the grand opening festivities July 8, 2014, call the PGR Travel Reservation Center at 800-656-2780 NOW for any possible open vacancies at one of PGR’s third party properties. Or you can save even more money, and avoid serious grand opening crowds and long lines, with a custom BVE trip just after summer and before fall when airfare rates plummet, and temperatures and humidity drop. Fall in Florida also is a perfect time to come and still tropically warm and wonderful, but a bit more enjoyable, especially for northerners. If you have booked your BVE Orlando vacation, be sure to check out all of the PGR/BVE third-party Accommodations listed on the Orlando Destination page of bestvacationsever.com. One of the properties listed will be your BVE vacation package host and all PGR properties offer their own distinctive features, style and comfort demanded of PGR, plus prime locations right in the heart of the major Orlando attractions area and other beats you’ll want to explore while in town. Also be sure to visit bestvacationsever.com for Testimonials, FAQs and Downloadable Videos about the 30+ Year Travel Provider and BVE Vacation Packages for families up to four or cohabitating couples. So, go ahead; expect the unexpected and let your imagination run wild – then go travel. Because this $400 million-dollar Universal Harry Potter expansion is guaranteeing to be one of the most awe-inspiring attraction in theme-park history, with more wizardry, magical, wonder and truly unimaginable experiences for everyone in your family. BVE promotional vacations packages help make everyone’s dreams come true. Call The PGR Travel Reservation Center at 800-656-2780 to book your Orlando getaway, then grab your broomstick and get ready to experience a whole new level of magic come true with the truly spellbinding, wizarding world of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando Resort!
What are you most excited to see or experience at Universal Orlando Resort’s Harry Potter expansion?