With high fuel costs and extra fees for baggage etc., you might think flying to Orlando, Florida, will empty your wallet. But actually getting cheap flights to Orlando, the vacation capital of the world, couldn’t be any easier or more convenient, given online content is shaping the way people travel. “[Cheap] Flights to Orlando” is one of the highest-ranking key phrases online, soaring in some 250,000 global searches monthly. Better yet, competition is stiff with so many online vendors eager to secure your airfares, so grab your laptop or mobile device and start searching the volume of online flight-booking options available to you. The free accommodations with a Best Vacations Ever promotional vacation package through Preferred Guest Resorts that actually pads your travel budget, cushioning your landing in Central Florida even easier, with more fun at our disposable. You can also count on our travel agents to help you find you the cheapest flights to Orlando with options for some of the very best deals around, but your options to travel with lower airfares is endless if you follow a few tips:
Tips for Finding Cheap Orlando Flights
- Book In Advance – Find some of the beast deals at least 21 days before your departure; on average 8 weeks out.
- Search Options – Orlando International Airport is the most convenient airport to the main attractions, but you may find lower airfares at nearby city airports, like Sanford or Tampa.
- Check Flexible Dates – Try adjusting your trip a day or two, which could actually save you a lot of money.
- Fly On Weekdays – Pick flights on Monday through Friday, as weekend fly days are are costly.
- Avoid Holiday Travel – Book flights the week before or after major holidays. If you’re willing to fly on Thanksgiving or Christmas, you can often find some exceptional deals.
5 Reasons to Travel to Orlando
Orlando offers the world’s greatest theme parks, vibrant nightlife, numerous activities to count and nearby beaches. There’s something to please everyone in the family on a fun-filled family vacation to Central Florida. Save big money by booking cheap flights our agents can help you find when you call to book your family’s Best Vacations Ever to Orlando by Preferred Guest Resorts with free accommodations.
1. Walt Disney World® Resort—One the most famous attractions in the world, with four theme parks, two themed water parks, and millions of visiting families every year. Disney characters come to life at this globally renowned ultimate family destination and playground.
2. Universal Studios Orlando®
The silver screen and epic movies come to life at this adventure two-park attraction, connected by the attractions of City Walk. Universal Studios celebrates movie making and Islands of Adventure features some of the most thrilling rides. Also falling under the Universal umbrella is the legendary Wet ’n Wild water park.
3. Lake Eola—The epicenter of downtown Orlando. Enjoy a relaxing stroll, signature swan paddle-boat rides or a gondola cruises across the iconic lake, a lively kid’s playground, or nearby dining with outdoor cafés and shopping in Thornton Park, South Eola District and the Central Business.
4. SeaWorld Orlando®—No one knows water and marine life better than SeaWorld. Enjoy the main theme park with the famous killer whale, Shamu, as well as its tropical, one-on-one, marine-life oasis, Discovery Cove, and its water park, Aquatica.
5. International Drive—The legendary Orlando strip filled with souvenir shops, Pointe Orlando’s name-brand shops and eateries, a number of casual to gourmet restaurants of all ethnicities, activities and attractions like superior miniature golf, WonderWorks and Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Cheap Flights to Best Vacations
You’ve got places waiting for you at amazing rates! A Best Vacations Ever vacation package by Preferred Guest Resorts is a promotional getaway or a 7-day vacation package that provides free accommodations for up to four people and sometimes extra incentives like attraction tickets or car rentals—hundreds of dollars in savings in exchange for a fun, interactive 90-minute presentation on how to save thousands of dollars on future travel—a method marketing agencies have used for years to promote and drive traffic to their properties. Think logically: 90 minutes is mere seconds for FREE accommodations for up to a week worth hundreds of dollars that doesn’t affect your Orlando travel itinerary. So start looking for cheap flights to Orlando today, or ask for one of our travel agents to help you find the most affordable airfare rates when you book your family’s promotional vacation to Orlando. Know what to expect from our promotional vacation by downloading our videos on bestvacationsever.com.
What tips do you have for finding the cheapest flights to Orlando?