So you’re finally one of the lucky –and smart – ones and going on a Best Vacation Ever (BVE) adventure. Right now your booked family or cohabitating couple’s getaway is a blank canvas until you set foot in your destination; then the story begins. It’s just waiting and ready for you to create your very own storybook vacation – a personal keepsake with vivid imagery, richly woven tales and wild adventures. Now that you know the benefits of traveling with BVE (see the previous blog, The Benefits and Savings of Traveling With BVE) and have finally booked your dream Best Vacations Ever family vacation, I’m here to explain just how easy it is to log into your personal BVE account and where to find and how to download your Welcome and Confirmation Letter available 24-7 every day on bestvacationsever.com. It’s as easier than you could possible imagine and located on the bestvacationsever.com website where you also have access to all the Accommodations you may be lodged in, Testimonials, FAQs, Travel Tools, Global Customer Service Phone Numbers and so much more. Here is how simple it is to log into your account and download your Welcome/Confirmation Letter as many times as you want and make the most of the information-packed bestvactionsever.com website:
- Type bestvacationsever.com into your URL browser to get to the Best Vacations Ever home page.
- Click on the Bookmark This Page option from the Bookmark tab’s drop-down menu, or click on the quick Bookmarking icon (ex: a star icon) after the URL line. This allows you to return to the site fast and easily by adding the page to your computer’s automatic memory.
- Go to the top right hand side of the BVE home page, and click on the spot where it says BEGIN HERE – LOG IN.
- When the LOG-IN Box pops up, enter your easy-to-remember Username and Password –topically your Email address and Phone Number.
- Your account page opens immediately and contains your package with a Word Document/Letter icon to the right, as well as travel tools, access to the blog global customer service numbers for your country of origin.
- Click on the Word Document/Letter to view, download and print your Welcome/Confirmation letter and BVE vacation package details, as many times as you want.
- If you have any questions or concerns with your package or letter details, please call the main domestic PGR Reservation Center at 800-656-2780 or one of the numbers for you and your origin from the list of international Customer Service Numbers located on the right-hand side. MY PERSONAL TIP: The only dub question is the one NOT ASKED! These are the same numbers to call with any questions or issues after your trip.
- At this point you can either opt to Log Out or Click Home to go back to the home page of bestvacationsever.com and start browsing all of the Tabs, including your Destination page where you will find to the right side a list of all of the PGR-third Party Accommodations in your destination, one of which will be your host on your BVE vacation. There also are buttons for Fast Facts and Destination Must-Do Activities that you may not have even known about. Be sure to log out before ending each session. If you have a larger family or need a condo or an accessible room, please be sure to tell your representative if you have not already!
Now you know how to access you account easily and quickly, as well as all of the information, tools and of course, my educational travel Blogs on the website bestvacationsever.com. Be sure to browse the website, as Best Vacations Ever provided with travel provided by 30-plus year travel pioneer Preferred Guest Resorts (PGR), has done most of the legwork for you. Your PGR Travel Center representative at located at the appropriate customer service number for your home origin can help do the rest as you venture this decades old method promotional travel with the peace of mind that comes from PGR’s experience and dedication to enhanced travel opportunities and passion for everyone to travel. Click BLOG on the website, and you can also save even more money reading one of my favorite blogs written recently with years of travel experience and after a personal vacation, Cheap Tricks Part 2: Top Travel Budget Savings Tips. You can access the blog via the website tabs, on your personal account page and also directly at its own URL: blog.bestvacationsever.com. The party is just getting started. So start up those engines, put the pedal to the metal and enjoy the thrill of the benefits and savings of Best Vacations Ever promotional vacation packages. If you have any questions or concerns before during or after your trip, please contact the PGR Reservation Center where there is a team ready to make sure every guest is completely satisfied and any issue resolved.
What recommendations can you offer to enhance the login process or the Welcome/Confirmation Letter?