The lights, the cameras, the action are all awaiting you at Universal Studios Orlando® on your Best Vacations Ever trip to Orlando. A trip to this cinematic-based thrill park should take center stage as you plan and book your Central Florida vacation. Preferred Guest Resorts works with you to create and provide the most amazing Best Vacation Ever promotional travel package for you and your family during your trip to Orlando, with complimentary accommodations through preferred partnerships with hotels, resorts and vacation timeshare rentals—plus Alamo® rental cars—that are located right in the heart of the action. With easy proximity to all of Orlando’s top attractions and theme parks, a Best Vacations Ever visit to Universal Studios Orlando® is a must-do on every family vacation itinerary,especially with the hundreds of dollars in savings with complimentary lodging at a Preferred Guest Resorts’ Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel!
Sure, you can find coasters anywhere in the U.S., but the Old Hollywood ambience and dedication to the most famous movies, from old to new—like Harry Potter series, Transformers and The Simpsons—have made this park a unique, unmatched experience that includes creative, high-tech thematic shows using modern movie-making technology that rival many other shows and theme parks in the country.
Top Tips for Universal Studios Resort Visitors:
- Due to the popularity of newer attractions like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ at Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit® and the brand-new 3-D Transformers ride at Universal Studios®, it is highly recommended you get there early to be sure to ride everything you on your list.
- Purchase at least a 2-Day Ticket with park-to-park access. This way you can experience everything at Universal Resort Orlando® with plenty of time. You can do one park each day, start your day at Universal Studios and visit Islands of Adventure in the afternoon, or travel between both parks whenever you want, all day long.
- Getting the VIP Express Pass allows you to also avoid waiting in long lines, especially during peak seasons and high temperatures in Florida.
- Many rides have Express Passes (as well as shorter Single Rider Lines) that provide you with a window of time to come back and skip long lines. Be sure to get your Express passes as soon as you arrive at the parks, since there are a limited number of time slots—another benefit of park hopping!
- Be sure to check ticket pricing when planning your Best Vacations Ever budget.
- When heading out to the parks, bring some frozen water bottles with you for hours of cool water that you can also refill to save money, and never forget your sunscreen when in months of extreme sunshine and higher heat indexes. It isn’t called the Sunshine State for nothing!
Lights, Camera, Action!
Get ready for thrills and chills just like in the movies, and start your travel adventures at Universal Studios Orlando by calling a Preferred Guest Resorts’ Best Vacations Ever agent today at 407-656-2780 to ensure you have booked your Orlando vacation and your accommodations, especially if planning any fall or winter peak season travel. For incredible details and informative Best Vacations Ever Videos you can download to satisfy your inquiries, please visit bestvacationsever.com. For all other questions and assistance planning your Central Florida vacation, including a possible extended stay in Daytona Beach with complimentary accommodations, call an agent right now at 407-656-2780 so we can help ensure that you and your family have the most incredible Best Vacations Ever visit in Central Florida.
What are some top tips you have for visiting Universal Studios Resort?