Champions World Resort
Standard Accommodations – Included in Offer
Disney Maingate West Area.
*Included in base package. Call 800-656-2780 for details.
Champions World Resort
8660 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34747
A True Champion of Style, Amenities & Ideal Orlando Vacations
In Central Florida, you’re also always moving, grooving, park hopping and exploring the seemingly endless activities and attractions, making the lakefront, natural setting of Champions World Resort the ideal headquarters and indulgent respite for your family or couple’s Orlando vacation. Shuttle service to and from the resort also makes park hopping much more convenient from this tropical oasis amid nature and the attraction action. Champions World Resort has a well-respected reputation and repeat visitors for its true value, modern style, location, cleanliness, outdoor recreation, amenities, comfort, convenience and everyday fun in the Florida. Guest rooms are well-appointed with fashionable furnishings, posh bedding, tile floors, as well as modern traveler conveniences, such as refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, alarms, ironing equipment, large desk tables and flat-screens with 143 channels (room upgrades with extra amenities are subject to availability at the resort and possible extra charges). Champions World Resort treats every person who steps onto its property as family, paying particular attention and catering to their every need and detail of their trip to Central Florida.
- One of Kissimmee’s top-ranked resorts
- Lake with a center fountain
- Lakefront fire pit & social chairs
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Contemporary resort & guest rooms
- 3 outdoor pools, one heated & one partially covered
- Generously sized hot tub
- Children’s pool & playground
- Free Wi Fi
- Free shuttle to area theme parks
- Free shuttle to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- Nature park
- Fitness center
- “Champions on the Go” Mini Mart
- Hotel bar/lounge
- Frazier’s Place Restaurant & Lounge
- Kids 10 & under eat free program
- Walking/biking trails
- Game room
- Picnic areas with grills
- Full-size basketball courts
- White sandy beach volleyball courts
- Fully equipped business center
- Variety of spacious guestrooms
- Fashionable, contemporary-styled rooms
- Tile floors with throw rugs in sitting areas
- Refrigerator & microwave in all guest rooms
- Large multipurpose work desks in all rooms
- Extra furnishings/amenities in upgraded rooms (+fee)
- Laundry room & daily housekeeping
- Standard coffee makers & alarm clocks
- Flat-Screens TV with 143 channels
- Free ample parking
- Guest services
Onsite Amenities & Fun for Everyone
Champions World Resort is richly woven with amenities – 3 sparkling pools plus a kids pool, outdoor recreation and a sophisticated tropical setting that makes your Florida vacation vision a reality. The property offers plenty of walking trails for romantic strolls, and a lakeside beach fire-pit area for relaxing with new friends or making s’mores with the kids. You can also enjoy family fun time or a couple’s romantic homemade fresh grilled dinner in the BBQ and picnic areas. There’s also a children’s playground and game room. Relax in the hot tub, work out in the fitness center, grab light bites and necessities at the sundries shop, enjoy spirits at the hotel bar/lounge, and dine on gourmet-style cuisine inside or outside under the stars at Frazier’s Place Restaurant and Lounge, whatever you decide will add to the memories of your trip. The restaurant also allows kids 10 and under to eat free with each paying adult. You can also fuel up every morning with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
Location is Everything!
Champions World Resort is basically next-door neighbors with Walt Disney World® Resort, and all of its theme parks and entertainment complexes. Other nearby attractions include ESPN’s Wide World of Sports® Complex, Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld Orlando. It’s also near thousands of Central Florida activities and attractions such as horseback riding through ancient trails, eco tours, water sports, helicopter and airplane tours, hot-air balloon rides, zipline adventures over a gator pond at Gatorland, cowboy-style excursions and plenty of water play. There is no shortage of activities in Orlando and so much to do in Central Florida beyond the big-name theme parks that the hardest question you’ll have to answer is what to do first!