Most people head to Florida for the sand and sun, and if they’re heading to Orlando, they’re all about the amusement parks. But sprinkled throughout the theme park-packed city are peaceful places of relaxation to help you get away from the non-stop craze of the city. Best Vacations Ever! by Preferred Guest Resorts wants to let you in on a few of the reenergizing secrets.
There are many Orlando spas that can fulfill their promise of delivering one of the most relaxing vacations yet. After all, if your vacation was simply full of nonstop activity, why would you call it vacation? A relaxing treatment—including aroma therapy, a sauna, and an Orlando massage—will revitalize your body and mind, allowing you to return home feeling fully refreshed. Here are a few notable Orlando spas that deserve your attention.
- Sanctuary Salon and Day Spa
- Just two miles from Universal Studios, this top-notch day spa is often frequented by celebrities, athletes, and TV personalities. East Indian accents with soft, soothing music add to the relaxation of this day spa. Try the Signature Sanctuary Massage with an Unwinding Scalp Massage.
- Massage Works Spa and Fitness
- This spa is located near another fun location—Walt Disney World! Enjoy one day at the park, and then spend the next day relaxing in one of the most spacious, tranquil Orlando spas available to you. The trickling water and calming music certainly set a different tone than the screaming and excitement at Walt Disney World. The specialties here are massages. They range from classic Swedish and deep tissue massages to Swe-Thai, bamboo, and mothers-to-be massages. Plenty of other spa and salon treatments are available as well, including microdermabrasion, permanent make-up, dimensional hair coloring, and manicures.
- Euro Day Spa
- For a day of rest and relaxation featuring treatment for nearly every part of your body, discover what Euro Day Spa has to offer. Treat your skin to a Diamond Microdermabrasion peel, receive a manicure or pedicure, and have your hair cut, colored, and styled. Enjoy a therapeutic spa stone massage, Lomi Lomi massage, or prenatal massage. There are even custom-designed organic body cocktails to help soothe and relax the largest organ of your body—the skin!
So on your next Orlando family vacation, make time for a relaxing, rejuvenating pit stop. Great deals from Preferred Guest Resorts await so your vacation can be planned and paid for without breaking the bank.