An Exciting Sailing to an Adventure in Paradise!
The Grand Celebration is a sleek, intimate, spacious, mid-size ship packed with all the signature amenities and activities of its owner, Celebration Cruise Lines. Introduced in early 2009, Celebration Cruise Line’s 35,483-gross-ton, 1,200-passenger Grand Celebration operates on a year-round two-night cruise service from Palm Beach, Florida, to Freeport, Bahamas. She caters to cruisers looking for a quick high-seas getaway to paradise, and features seven exciting passenger decks loaded with plenty of places to go, things to do and lots of fun to be had for singles, couples and families alike. Reinvented from its original freshwater car-ferry status, Grand Celebration is beautiful, fun-filled, warm-water vessel ship that still has its original car decks, ramps, and bow and stern doors that open to load stores and cargo. Its colorful funnel flair is inspired by the national logo of The Bahamas and the good times passengers and families will have onboard. You”ll be hard-pressed to pull the kids away from the latest refitting: A 180-foot water slide reached by a platform at the aft end of the ship that hurtles riders to the Top Deck’s Kids of the Caribbean water park, which also has splash pools and age-appropriate kids’ activities that provide hours of entertainment. Climb aboard for a fantastic family cruise getaway on the high seas that you and your family will never forget.
Enjoy an amazing 2-night Celebration Cruise Line sailing to Grand Bahama Island, one of the most popular and northernmost islands in the Bahamas. *An optional 2 to 4-night land package is also available to add to your cruise package.
Depart from the Port of Palm Beach, Florida, and set sail bound for the emerald waters and indulgent paradise of Grand Bahama Island onboard Grand Celebration, which features plentiful amenities and activities for endless entertainment while at sea. Board early and your fun begins right away with unlimited possibilities for action, entertainment and dining options on this impressive, fun-filled ship. See a list of activities for kids and adults listed below.
Spend the day exploring Grand Bahama Island, and taking on some of its more adventurous or relaxing activities. After a fun-filled day in this tropical oasis, prepare yourself for another great night onboard dining, clubbing and entertainment. Select a different restaurant, nightclub or show; check out the unforgettable photographed moments taken in the Photo Gallery; or maybe just relax in a cozy lounger under the stars with soothing ocean breezes as you sail back toward the beloved U.S.
Onboard Grand Celebration:
Your action-packed, fun-filled cruise begins as soon as you enter the ship on Deck 3. Grand Celebration has seven passenger decks, beginning with Top Deck (Deck 9). The forward portion of this level has a glassed-in observation and sun deck with drink service. An elevated walkway crosses through the Top Deck’s sunning areas and shaded terraces on either side of the forward portion, which is also outfitted with two large whirlpools. A semi-circular glass wading pool is also located mid-ship of the Top Deck and is served by two bars on either side, plus it’s just steps away from the delicious outdoor buffet. The pool area is home to festive sail-away parties that include horse racing contests emceed by the cruise director. Located on the fantail of Deck 6, the Aft Patio that features another open sun deck with cushioned loungers The interior of Grand Celebration is adorned with a beautifully constructed cylindrical atrium that spans seven levels from its base on Main Deck (Deck 3) to the skylight above the Top Deck.
Before making your way to your cabin, you may want to make an appointment for a relaxing massage or beauty treatment at the Fountain of Youth Spa & Salon, which is accessed just off the main lobby on the lowest passenger deck, Deck 3, or grab a good book on the port side of the Ocean Breeze Lounge in the Library. You can also check out the onboard fitness center, the Muscle Beach Gym, which is adjacent to the spa and has an assortment of free weights, weight machines and cardio equipment, or you can shop the duty-free Treasure Chest Gift Shop on Deck 3. For great souvenirs, duty-free shopping and personal items, the Treasure Coast Gift Shop is available for all your shopping needs. Also on Deck 3 are the Internet Cafe, Service Desk and Shore Excursion Desk, which can greatly enhance your total cruise experience with fun activities in the Bahamas.
Deck 4 is where most of the action takes place. You’ll find some of Grand Celebration’s greatest restaurants for delicious dining, from casual to gourmet, including the elegant Crystal Room, the less-formal but equally-outstanding Rio’s, which serves great steaks, and the intimate and upscale The Cove. Also on Deck 4 is the Wynmore Casino, which features all your favorite games including blackjack, poker, roulette, dice and slots. You could end up a big winner! For a different type of entertainment, enter the main floor of The View for entertaining live shows with multiple acts and late-into-the-night dancing. Drop by Pub 411 for live music and a beverage, or visit the Photo Gallery to relive all the fun you have had onboard through staff photographs. Deck 6 offers the beautiful Ocean Breeze Lounge and an adjacent outside sun deck. For lots of fun and a chance to win $10,000, this is also the place for the nightly karaoke! Deck 9 is the place to play in the water, lie in the sun, enjoy a cold exotic drink or some ice cream, and enjoy the cool ocean breeze of the Atlantic. Take a refreshing dip in the pool, or just relax in one of the warm, soothing Jacuzzis, whether during the day or at night under the stars.
- Your adrenaline will soar as you join lady luck in the plush, posh and friendly Las Vegas-style Wynmore Casino, which features slot machines that stretch the width of the ship and high-action games such as roulette, black jack, poker tables and more.
- Sing your heart out or just enjoy the entertainment at the beautifully crafted, skylight-topped Ocean Breeze Lounge, which is a karaoke bar and cabaret venue that seats 100 guest and is located aft of the accommodations on Deck 6.
- For incredible live entertainment, fantastic live music and an all-night dance party, visit The View, a spectacular two-level room venue on the upper level that is surrounded by full-length windows on all sides. It’s also a popular daytime observation lounge and used for the nightly main-stage entertainment, which can range from a comedian or magician to a singer or even the Argentinean gaucho. In the wee hours, it also becomes the ship’s nightclub where you can dance the night away or enjoy the company of family and new friends. The View is a double-deck showroom at the far aft end of Decks 4 and 5 that seats 250 guests and a guaranteed great time.
- Enjoy a pint at a pub or club for everyone’s taste. Enjoy live music in an English Pub, sip a Bahama Mama poolside with beautiful ocean views and head-bopping island music, or watch your favorite team in the Sports Bar where sports betting is permitted.
- Try a few practice hands with new friends in the Card Room on the starboard side of the Ocean Breeze Lounge.
- Pub 411 offers relaxing live music and a nice cool beverage.
Kid & Teen Activities
- Club Coconuts: Island Coconuts’ club is for kids aged 3-10 and is located on the starboard side of Deck 5. This fun club is offers a variety of supervised activities like arts and crafts, and various popular kids’ games.
- Club Wave: A “tween center” for 11-14-year olds that is located on the forward/port side of Deck 5. This cool club has a great variety of activities and fun games, including all the favorite electronics, such as Xbox, DDR, Guitar Hero, PlayStation and Wii. It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and hang with kids their own age.
- Open Water: Designed to be a bit more laid-back and relaxed, the Grand Celebration’s Open Water Teen Center caters to 15-17 year olds and is located on Aft Deck 4. Teens can meet new friends, play the latest video games, listen to their favorite music and mingle on the club’s dance floor. Computers are also available so they can keep touch with their friends back home, too.
- Video Arcade: A good-times arcade and game room is located on the starboard side of Top Deck.
- Kids of the Caribbean Water Park: The 180-foot water slide hurls passengers to the Top Deck, which has also has splash pools and super-fun, age-appropriate activities.
Well-appointed accommodations are an incredibly pleasant surprise for passengers aboard the Grand Celebration. The suites are 253 square feet with queen-sized beds or two double beds, an include a living room area with sofa and coffee table, flat-screen TV, mini bar and large bathroom with shower. Ocean-view cabins measure 144 square feet and include a large window, vanity area and flat-screen TV. Eighty percent have queen-sized beds, and 20 percent have two lower beds. Many cabins can accommodate up to four guests. Topping the Grand Celebration’s accommodation tier are elegantly appointed Deluxe Suites that measure between 231 and 269 square feet (upgrades subject to availability and fees) and feature beautiful, furnished balconies with scenic views.
Whether you’re looking for something formal, casual or maybe a little romantic, you can have it all on Grand Celebration. Choose from four delectable restaurant options, many of which are on Deck 4.
- Crystal Dining Room: Enjoy a delicious five-course culinary experience with sommelier wine service, and a gracious wait staff. It’s a full-service, 160-seat Continental-style dinner venue, adorned with etched glass and crystal.
- Trattoria Di Gerry: Experience classic Italian comfort food with a contemporary flair while enjoying breathtaking ocean views. The 120-seat casual buffet serves pizza, pasta and salads. Additional extra-tariff items, such as specialty coffees and desserts, that are also available. It’s also popular for yummy late-night snacks!
- Rio’s: This is definitely the place for meat lovers, as Brazilian Gaucho Carvers serve up tasty and flavorful cuts of meat right at your table! Seating 300, Rio’s is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast and lunch are buffet style with table side drink service. At night, Rio’s offers a Brazilian-themed buffet, and entrées served table side.
- The Cove: For elegant upscale dining, nothing compares to The Cove. It’s highly recommended for anyone celebrating a special occasion, or couples looking to experience a very special evening. Enjoy the upgraded menu with signature dishes, impeccable service from the classically trained wait staff, a soothing ambience and a premium selection of fine wines.