When you wish upon a star, you get an extended vacation with stops in Orlando and Daytona Beach with your Best Vacations Ever package that saves you hundreds of dollars off the retail vacation rates. Admit it, the thought of a leisurely week at a wonderful vacation resort sounds good about right now. So, stop daydreaming about a vacation that maximizes that relaxing tropical beach escape with the high-octane thrills of Orlando attractions with a weeklong Best Vacations Ever promotional vacation adventure in Orlando and Daytona Beach. Offering the very best of both worlds, the travel vacation combo is just what the doctor. Enjoy the big-name theme parks and attractions of Orlando and the relax on the shimmering sands of Daytona Beach by calling Best Vacations Ever travel representative at 800-656-2780 for the prescription to your daily-grind blues with a customized family promotional-travel vacation package brought to you by Preferred Guest Resorts for the ultimate multi-destination family vacation package for four—all at hundreds of dollars off traditional travel packages.
Why Vacation, and Why Central Florida?
An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but vacations prove it keeps the doctor far, far away and the body and mind in much better condition. Most Americans are not taking enough vacation time away, sometimes because they’re afraid if they don’t keep burning that midnight oil, they may lose their job. But, quite simply, employers actually prefer you take the vacation time offered so they have healthy and rested employees. One of the best family vacation packages you can take is a Best Vacations Ever Orlando and Daytona Beach vacation package for all kinds healthy playtime in two diverse destinations that both benefit your health, family happiness and your wallet.
Skipping vacations just adds extra stress to your mind and body that actually produce physiological changes and some dangerous health risks, such as poor productivity, risk of heart attack, increased stress hormones and tension Such risks can be avoided by taking a few days off to enjoy a much-deserved vacation with the thrills of the big 3 theme parks and action-filled in- and outdoor activities in Orlando and the soothing relaxation and surfing of the East Coast beaches. The many health benefits of a much-deserved vacation include reduced heart attacks, burnout cures, and emotional and mental balance and clarity.
Many studies show an increase in performance and productivity on the job after returning from a relaxing vacation. Push aside the 24/7 framework and the hassles of the daily grind, and simply take the time to relax and enjoy yourself with a Best Vacation Ever promotional vacation package that save you hundreds of dollars—so you can enjoy two of the greatest destinations in the nation. Whether it’s a family vacation across the nation or a local’s staycation, time off to recharge is time off too recharge. Check out our health benefits of vacationing blog and download Best Vacations Ever and Preferred Guest Resorts videos on bestvactionsever.com, then call 800-656-2780 to get your magical Central Florida vacation underway.
So, What Can You Do In Central Florida?
Now that you’re ready to take charge of your health and take the ultimate vacation, what can you do in Central Florida that are all pure fun but maximize your health and wellness? Trust us, there’s absolutely no shortage of things you can do in Orlando and Daytona Beach—many regular activities you don’t realize benefit your health but just seem like fun activities. On a Best Vacations Ever promotional vacation starting with 4 day and 3 nights in Orlando followed by a relaxing leg just an hour away with 3 days and 2 nights in Daytona Beach, you can find a wide variety of activities at such diverse destinations that are healthy, hearty and happy. Here are a few activities in Orlando and Daytona Beach that you can take advantage of while having an absolute BLAST!
- Visit Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® Resort & SeaWorld Orlando® and walk, ride and have an ultimate good time.
- Have a splash at Wet ‘n Wild, with thrill rides, chutes, slides, jet skis and cableways at this clustered waterpark on International Drive.
- Stroll around or pedal a swan paddle-boat across downtown’s landmark Lake Eola.
- Indulge in a spa day or any one of numerous health and wellness treatments or stress-relieving massages.
- Play a few rounds of golf on several of the top courses in the nation—maybe catch a few of your favorite players practicing at exclusive courses who live in Central Florida.
- Rent a bike and pedal down numerous area and surrounding them park trails like Walt Disney World Resorts’ Downtown Disney boardwalk.
- Zip line over a gator pond at the Central Florida Zoo.
- Go on numerous and varied eco-safaris, such as horseback, kayak, boat, bike or on foot.
- Take a horseback tour through the historical trails of Orlando.
- Wakeboard or water-ski by chartered boat or on one of the motorized cableways at Orlando Water Sports Complex.
- Enjoy the all-inclusive, resort-style benefits, and swim with a dolphin and other marine life at Discovery Cove® Orlando.
- Take an airboat ride through the Everglades, gators and all.
- Dance the night away at several downtown or Universal Orlando Resorts’ City Walk clubs.
- Jump out of a plane with Skydive Orlando or brave a first-time free fall experience indoors at iFly.
- Explore, by foot, some of the smaller but charming cities like Winter Park, Bay Hill, Windermere, College Park and Baldwin Park for trendy boutiques, antiques, diverse cuisine and mom-and-pop-style shops.
- Walk and explore numerous Orlando’s historical landmarks and museums, both inside and out and among the grounds.
- Play around at Old Town Arcade, a classic and retro pop-culture amusement park and outdoor shopping mall with outdoor activities and rides and an indoor arcade is packed with power play and fun activities for everyone.
- Engage in four interactive exhibits if the Orlando Science Center.
- Get your mind spinning and thinking at Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, which is filled with “oo’s and ahh’s” over the unbelievable facts and artifacts at the Orlando world of weird attractions.
Daytona Beach Activities
- Grab a lounge chair and relax on miles of varied beaches, for booming to more isolate and sedate—soak up the vitamin D from the sun and listen to the soothing sounds of the surf and inhale the therapeutic sea-salt air.
- Catch the waves with the best surfing on the East Coast.
- Go for a pleasurable job on hard-packed sand or shelling with the kids.
- Soak up a wide variety of water sports from mild to wild, like parasailing, Jet Skiing, banana-boat rides, boat charters, scuba and fishing expeditions, dinner cruises, and much, much more.
- Satisfy your need for speed or childhood dream to be a NASCAR racer at the Richard Petty Experience, located at the home of the Great American Race, the Daytona 500. The Speedway offers a variety of activities, from privately guided, behind-the-scenes tours of the “World Center of Racing, to high-octane, mega-mph ride-alongs or solo laps.
- Indulge in a spay day with seaside spa therapy treatemnts.
- Rent a Harley-Davidson® or a Vespa scooter, including unlimited mileage and a self-guided map to all the hot spots, and explore this vast area worthy of exploration.
- Stroll the Daytona Boardwalk & Pier, chock-full of shops, arcades, activities and a classic pier that just a quarter mile out into the ocean; plus The Main Street Pier, the longest pier on the East Coast, for a great day of leisurely fun, including taking in views atop the 180-foot observation tower via a thrilling sky lift, fishing from the pier and wandering the shops and restaurants.
- Splash around in Daytona Lagoon & Sun Splash Park, both freshwater waterparks for hours of healthy, happy fun.
- Club hop, dance and make some new friends at many trendy and thriving nightlife options for both families and adults.
- Play a round of miniature gold with the family or tee up alone at area golf courses.
- Visit the original and legendary Ron Jon Surf Shop and consider picking up a few water-sports products and possibly taking up a new sport.
- Take a few surfing classes for beginners at one the surfing schools.
- Indulge in some retail therapy and walking round numerous malls, outlets and shopping centers in this large but family focused community.
Hit the Road to Central Florida
What if you want to drive to Central Florida instead of drive, but don’t want the wear and tear on your own car. Ask a Best Vacations Ever travel representative about getting the complimentary 7-day Orlando and Dayton Beach vacation package as a reward for booking a weeklong Alamo® rental car. Let the “Magic” begin by calling 800-656-2780 today and planning your Orlando-Daytona Beach vacation package today.
What are your favorite active adventures in Orlando and Daytona Beach?